Sunday, June 15, 2008

Home again, jiggety jog...

So. Friday afternoon/evening/night the kidlet and I flew back from D.C. Then hopped in the car and drove to Cody for soccer. Got there at 2 in the morning. Then two days of soccer. (I did at least KIP on WWKIP Day, although I had to make a trip to the Cody yarn shop to do so. I picked up some Plymouth Boku and decided to make another wine bottle cozy.) Finally saw my house this afternoon, for the first time since waaaaayyyy too early Monday morning. OMG the lawn was shaggy as heck...

However there were two cute kitties wanting to cuddle up to me, and my KnitPicks order was here - dye and circs. I don't know when I'll be able to play with the dye tho... busy the next two weekends.

After mowing the lawn, I decided to start Oktoberfest since I have the KP needles I needed. I'm about halfway thru the toe on the first sock. I also went through the Firebird errata and made notes.

I don't want to work tomorrow. Or at all, really.

Oh yeah kidlet's team won all their games. Two of their victories were shutouts. W00t!!! Oh, and Junior won today! W00t!!!!

No comments: