Sunday, August 17, 2008

Name This Post!

Cute picture of kittehs, just because I can.

I'm not feeling very creative today. Can't come up with a good title for today's post. But I figured I better post since I hadn't in awhile.

Man work is driving me insane. I'll be glad when the end of the year gets here.

I finally finished my Walking Meditation socks. All I had left to do was the embroidery. Naturally it took me 2 months to pull them out of the UFO pile and do the embroidery... I did the embroidery while watching the Olympics.

I have been making progress on Frenchman's Creek as well. I'm about 3/4 of the way through the cuff on one sock. I will need some replacement beads before I can do the other cuff tho, as I broke a couple beads. I haven't taken updated picture of FC tho.

I did get sidetracked yesterday with this tsuspense project that arrived yesterday... Just enough yarn (and pattern) to knit two tsock toes, or kitteh yarmulkes, or clown noses, or whatever. It has an interesting ktbl/purl increase wedge on either side of the toe/yarmulke/nose. Awaiting further instructions, and presumably further yarn. I do like the brick red color of the yarn tho. Very pretty. I seem to be partial to that shade of red.



I have a stomach bug or something that is sapping me of energy. It's a nice day out today but I don't want to do anything. Just watch the Olympics and knit, I guess. Oh well. I suppose I should enjoy not having to do anything. Soccer AND midget football will be here before I know it...


No comments: