Saturday, April 26, 2008

Catching up on stuff

So last Saturday I was out on the soccer pitch all day. Munchkin had a jamboree-style tournament. His team just wasn't on top of their game all day, of four games they won 1 and lost 3.

I brought some knitting but didn't get very much done, between watching soccer and the wind blowing like crazy.


Sunday I was busy doing a bunch of random stuff. Got a trail run in, right before it got cold and yucky. It's been snowing off and on all week.

Now I'm getting caught up on some stuff. Got one project done... wine cozy made from Noro Silk Garden Lite:


It had been languishing for like a week and 1/2, waiting for me to put the tassels on the drawstring... I finally did that today.

I got all the EK Wood Elves spun up. Started making a Kata Felicity Scarf with it last week. I decided to make a scarf with it instead of socks. Here is what I have thus far:


I also have the Loop April batt half spun up:


Hey the Nationwide race at Talladega is about to start... let's go racin'!

"The chance of a big crash is highly probable." -- Dale Jarrett (in the ABC broadcast booth at Talladega) Yep he was right...

Oh and one more thing I finished today... felted Moebius bowl in some Cherry Tree Hill merino blend roving that I spun:




No comments: